Saturday 8 October 2011

MusIc CoRe PerformanCe 08/10/2011


Today MC for Music Core 
Suzy ( Miss A ) and JiYeon ( T-ara )

MC Cuts :


Fat Cat:
:) My Love Bad Boy 


Maybee :
:) Good Bye Valentine 


Jewelry S :
:) I'm All Right 


B1A4 :
:) Beautiful Target


Simon D :
:) Cheerz


Comeback Stage :
Boyfriend:
:) You are My Lady 
&
:) Don't Touch My Girl


HAHA :
:) Rosa


Kim KyuJong :
:) Yesterday 


Kan Mi Yeon :
:) Don'y Wanna See You 


Davichi :
:) Don't Say Good Bye


U-Kiss :
:) Neverland 


Hwan Hee :
:) Without You


INFINITE :
:) Paradise


Kim JangHoon ft. PSY :
:) Breakups are so like me


Brown Eyed Girl :
:) Sixth Sense 


MC CUT 
w/ 
Tiffany & Yuri  ( SNSD ) :


Super Junior :
:) A-CHA


That all for today performances 
8th October 2011

Credits : CrazyCarrotNew210@youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment