Tuesday 6 December 2011

Jiyeon, Hyorin and Ailee are the popular Girl Group "Hershey / Hush" in 'Dream High 2'


2AM's JinWoon, T-Ara's JiYeon, SISTAR's Hyorin and Ailee has bee confirmed for "Dream High 2" now.

T-Ara's JiYeon will have the role of Kani who is in the popular girl group "Hush" / "Hershey" as a member who dreamed of doing everything including acting, but "Ryan",the idol representative, delayed her acting career because she's not good enough.

JiYeon said, "Our member EunJung has given me a lot of advice. She warned me about how cold it is in Kirin so I have my warm blankets ready for when I start attending," she said with a shiver.

Hyorin will play the role of bold personality Nana who is the lead vocals in the group with a secret she can't reveal.

Meanwhile, "Dream High 2" will start broadcast via KBS2 starting on January 30th.

[omitted the parts about other cast members]

Source : Star Chosun

No comments:

Post a Comment