Monday 5 September 2011

Super Junior's Leeteuk: "I will join the army next year"


After the enlisting of his co-member HeeChul, Super Junior's LeeTeuk revealed that he plans to enlist in the army too.

In an interview after the "SM TOWN Live in Tokyo Special Edition" concert, LeeTeuk revealed, "I plan to enter the military next year". He Joking added, "I'm saying this because i don't want to have hateful articles saying "Just go to the army".

LeeTeuk also revealed, "Tokyo Dome was my dream stage. I always wanted to perform here before i go to the army.

He also shared his feeling about the Tokyo concert, "I felt very happy to see the fans go crazy especially on our ending performance where we sing 'Light' which was composed by our senior".

Source : Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment