Friday 2 September 2011

[TRANS] TaeYang's future in his hand


The members of Big Bang had their palms read in a special Big Bang feature in the November 2010 Issue of Japan’s AnAn Magazine. 

Palm Reader: Your right hand has a “Masukake” line! This (line) means the person was born with big talent. The person can reach (master) the world by his own (power). 
Around the summer when you were 17 years old, the way forward opened out greatly. You are 22 years old now right? The path keeps going straight as it is. And when you are 31 years old, the flower will open greatly again. [That means longtime effort will get the good result.] Metaphorically speaking, these ten years you are climbing the mountain step by step. 

SOL: This coincides with my thoughts. I was thinking the big changes would be after I was 30 years old. (I am) relieved. 
Palm Reader: When I see your left hand, I see you are a person who has no discrimination at all. You don’t discriminate between men and women or because of their nationality. You don’t think “Idol shouldn’t do this” or think you have to show yourself as a big person. Because of that your stage(performance) is very interesting.
 



SOL: Please tell me about love too. 
Palm Reader: There might be a very close person like (a) soulmate. But it is okay not to think about somehow getting good results with opposite sex right now. Getting along with everybody (first) is good〜 
SOL: I wish my fingers were a little bit longer. 
Palm Reader: A person who has long fingers takes a long time to think/get results. SOL’s has good balance. 
SOL: I thought I understood myself well but after listening to what you say, I feel like I understand myself more clearly! Thank you


A line 
This line shows when he tried hard to go the way which he can make use of his talent and be recognized, and that the path opened up when he was 17 years old. 
B line 
The line shows that there would be a big change when he is 31 years old. 
C line 
The line is the proof that he can make a fortune by using his sense. 
D line 
It shows he is modest. 
E line 
It is called the ”Masukake” line. Only one in twenty five (people) have it. It is a good omen and the person who has it demonstrates superior leadership too. 

Thanks to Tisya from Big Bang Updates and happyrichlife for the photo scans. 

Translations by Yuko@ALWAYSTAEYANG.COM | Do not remove credit when posting elsewhere 

No comments:

Post a Comment