Saturday 4 February 2012

EXO collaborates with Teddy Riley for 'What is Love'




Earlier today, SM Entertainment's new boy group, EXO-K and EXO-M finally unveiled their prologue single along its music video for "What is Love".

Bringing out a new refined and world-class track, EXO collaborated with world renowed producer Teddy Riley, who also produced Girls Generation's "The Boys", and SME's song writer Yoo Young Jin. Members D.O. and Baek Hyun sing the Korean version while Lu Han and Chen sing the Chinese version.

Teddy Riley expressed his thoughts and appreciation, "I appreciate you all for liking "What is love" EXO new single. I'm learning more and more about Kpop. Mr Yoo Young Jin is my mentor. I've made many many hit record in America. Kpop is different, musically you gotta have a different swag to hang with the big dawgs here. I'm grateful to SM for giving me the opportunity to explore my music, and you the great fans of the artist. Much love to Kpop."

Meanwhile, SM Entertainment has revealed EXO members Kai, Lu Han, Tao, Chen, Se Hun, Lay, Xiu Min, Baekhyun and D.O. although no information has been disclosed on when they will make their debut and how the groups will be divided.


No comments:

Post a Comment